Fear in Writing: Happy Birthday, Baby!

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Hello, old friends.  I pop back in today to wish a very BIG Happy Birthday to my son, Jake.  He turns 6 today and is well into his first year of school--kindergarten.

Six years ago I looked down at this round, perfect face and fell in love.  Today, I look down at this child's perfect face and fall in love all over again.

This little boy is one reason I haven't been around since June, and not very much then.  My children have kept me extremely busy...in a good way!  But I am hoping to be back this fall with new and wonderful posts!  Thank you to all who stuck with me and who are newly joining Southern City Mysteries.

7 comments:

  1. Michele! Happy birthday to your son and it's great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jake! Hope you're doing well, Michele. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Jake! I hope he enjoys his first year of school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Happy, Happy Birthday to Jake!

    Been thinking about you and hope things are going fantastic in your world! Let me know if you ever want to grab some coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Jake!
    Hope you are doing well in the metropolis of Raleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Jake! Being a mom is the best reason to slack on blogging. :o) I've been having the same thing going on around here. We'll see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday Jake. Hope your day was a blast.

    Michele, hope all is well with you.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress
    Freelance Editing By Mason

    ReplyDelete