Fear in Writing: Here it is...New Format

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here it is...New Format

Hopefully this will be it for a while!  Fun and pretty on the sides, urban mystery up top, and light enough in the middle to showcase the content.  No guarantee everything is in the right place.  Browse and critique.  Good night!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it's working now. I want to also say thank you for placing my blog on your side bar! It means a lot.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I place those that I think are really good! I hope that means a lot, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know how to take a screen shot? These comments still look a little messy and I need to send one to the template-maker. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look. I don't know how to take a screen shot though.

    ReplyDelete