Fear in Writing: Help My Writing, Help My Blog

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help My Writing, Help My Blog

Friends, I have to write!  And in order to do that, I need to keep my Internet time to a minimum for a few days.  Would anyone be interested in guest blogging this week, to give me a break and the chance to concentrate on my writing? 

Of course, I know I could just not blog!  But I would be more comfortable leaving Southern City Mysteries in the hands of my great circle of friends.  I think readers come here for a reason, and I know many of your could help keep that appetite satiated.

Any offers?  You can comment back or email me at micheleemrath@ymail.com.

Thank you, in advance!
Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

  1. Michele, I have just emailed a blog post to your email account. I think you'll really like it! Please let me know if you can't open the attachment. Cheers, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'll help - will send you my post later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill- Thank you! 'Blood&Groom' arrived yesterday--woohoo!

    Diane- You're on for Thursday still. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh...I would have loved being a guest blogger...especially since your a fellow mystery writer. But my own blog post for the week yet aren't mapped out yet and I don't have anything worthy enough for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a great idea - just transfer all your readers over to my HOLLYWOOD SPY for a few days :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. DL- I understand, of course! Thank you for the thought and compliment.

    Dez- You can totally post twice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele - if you're interested in a post on Steampunk mysteries, let me know. I'll see what I can put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh- That'd be cool and different! If you have time I'd LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay - I'll get to work on it! I'll email it to you later on today. If it's not what you're looking for, don't worry about it :) No pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You couldn't disappoint, Jemi. Thanks for this! I emailed you just now, so just let me know what day you want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're very sweet, Michele - I'll pop over to my email now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you don't stop blogging. And don't think I'd be much of a help with guest posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I won't stop! Just for the week. Such a comliment! Thanks!

    SciFi is interesting...Surely you could help broaden my readers' comfort zones?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let me see if I can think of an interesting twist!

    ReplyDelete