Fear in Writing: Writing on Vacation

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Writing on Vacation

Muscles relaxed, air infused with salty spray, clothes loose and soft...Sounds like the perfect incubator for developing novels, right? Then why have I spent more time on this webpage than my actual writing? Even on vacation I find a way to play with color over black and white, nose to the grindstone work.Oh, and I've never blogged before, so I hope this lives up to all of our expectations. My father snores beyond the wall. My husband pours over his 'Economist' - whoa, he just interrupted me to talk about holographic imaging...And now I'm off track.
Welcome to the first ever Michele Emrath the Author Myster Blog. I hope to continue this far into the future with you and other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment